Man Gets High, Yells At Cat
|Cat still doesn't care...|
An Omaha dad who mistakenly ate some marijuana brownies didn’t enjoy the experience.
Omaha police officers were called to a house near 90th and Maple Streets about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday to investigate an accidental overdose. They learned that a 53-year-old man had been unloading groceries and found some brownies in the back seat of a car that his adult children had used earlier in the day.
The man ate four of the brownies.Continue Reading...
Here's the money quote from the article:
Paramedics called to the scene who checked the man found his vital signs to be normal. But they noted that he was displaying odd behavior — crawling around on the floor, randomly using profanities and calling the family cat a "bitch."Moral of the story: don't eat strange brownies you find in your car.