One YUGE Trump Post: Donald Trump's 8/24 Rallies

Trigger Warning:
It's friggin YUGE!
Donald Trump has been very, very busy lately.  He's recently run his first television ad in several swing states.  More importantly, though, Donald Trump has been holding rally after rally after rally day after day-sometimes in multiple states on the same day.  To be honest it's really tough keeping up with The Donald, especially when his rallies last for 2+ hours sometimes.
Why couldn't he have Crooked Hillary's schedule?
I know how hard it is to keep up with The Donald, folks.  Believe me.  That's why I'm going to start collecting and posting his rally speeches.  I'll probably be a day or two later than Donald Trump, so you won't get to see the speeches live here (although never say never).  What I will do is post the pertinent bits of a rally, namely Trump's speeches, for you to peruse at your leisure.  

First up is Donald Trump's 8-24 rally that he did in Tampa, FL:
But wait!  Donald Trump ALSO did a rally in Jackson, Mississippi that day as well.  In fact, he invited Nigel Farage, leader of the Brexit movement, to speak at this rally with him.  Here's Trump's speech from that rally as well:
"But Radius, I thought you said Nigel Farage spoke at that rally too?  What about his speech?"

Don't you worry your pretty little head.  I've got a separate post set up for that.

In summation: I'll be posting Donald Trump's rally speeches the day after his actual rallies.  Stay tuned folks, because he did yet ANOTHER rally in Manchester, NH on 8-25.  I'm sure it was just as YUGE as these were.
Insert obligatory Donald Trump riding tank pic here...

Comments

Popular Posts