You May Have Noticed Some Changes

Trigger Warning:
Do YOU fear change?
"Hey, Radius, the site looks different.  What gives?"

Very astute observation, dear reader.  Yes, the site does look very different.  It's been almost 8 months since I started this site, and I felt it was due for a bit of a face lift.
With all due respect, shut up, Mr. President.

The first, and most obvious change you'll notice is that I've changed the entire site template.  This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, quite frankly.  The basic Blogger template just wasn't cutting it for me.  I felt like it was harder to get around for one.  For another it just looked pretty amateurish.  I think this new template is more dynamic, easier to use, and, quite frankly, just LOOKS better.  After all, I don't want to look like a TOTAL hack.
Unlike SOME people...
The second change you'll see is I've changed the comment system.  Blogger's comment system is...okay...but it's always seemed very clunky.  It's kind of hard to comment on things if you're not logged into your Google account.  Disqus, however, is rather intuitive and lets you easily track conversations.  I'm hoping that will facilitate a bit more interaction amongst you fine folks.

I'll be making some other changes as time goes on.  I'm looking at possibly moving the blog to another platform like Wordpress or something similar.  That won't be for a good, long while though.  I'm also thinking about adding an Amazon store chock full of political swag for you wonks out there.  The possibilities are literally endless.

Let me know what you think of the new design.  Feel free to share any other ideas you might have for how we can make the site better as well.

Comments

Popular Posts