|Original Post: Branco Cartoon - The Family Business|
Previous Post: 3 Dark Truths From The Bathroom Wars
I will never understand #NeverTrump's insistence that a Hillary Clinton presidency would be better than a Donald Trump presidency, dear reader. There are two things that are pretty much universally accepted on the Right. First, the Barack Obama presidency has been a complete and utter disaster. Second, a Hillary Clinton presidency would, at best, continue the disastrous policies of the last few years.
With that in mind, why the hell would anyone think a Hillary presidency would be a GOOD idea?
|Oh sweet Jesus, she's back...|
Look, I get that Donald Trump is an unknown factor in this race. He's brash, loud, and can be uncouth at times. At best he's fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Even with all of that I've never once heard a convincing argument as to how a Donald Trump presidency would be worse than Hillary.
Perhaps it's the devil you know versus the one you don't. We don't really know a whole lot about what we're going to get with a Donald Trump presidency. That scares a lot of people. I get that. Let's take a look at what we know we'll get with Hillary Clinton in charge, though.
- Incompetence on the international stage. Who had a direct hand in Libya, the Russian reset button, and Benghazi? I'll give you three guesses, but you'll only need one. The first two don't count.
- Remember how Hillary Clinton sold access via her Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State? You really think that won't happen under a new Clinton presidency? Hillary will sell off this country piece by piece. America will go from Beacon of Freedom to Beat Up Street Walker That Might Have a Penis quicker than you can say "Monica Lewinsky's stained blue dress."
- Scandal after scandal after scandal. You think the Obama presidency has been scandal-ridden? The Clintons practically invented the concept of a scandal. You look up the word scandal in a dictionary, and there's Bill and Hillary's wedding picture.
- Economic ruin. As I said before Hillary Clinton will, at best, continue the policies that have brought us to our knees. That includes economic policies. Remember how she flat out admitted she was going to bankrupt the coal industry and take jobs away from coal miners? How many industries has Donald Trump vowed to destroy?
- Bill Clinton. Nuff said. We can expect to see a robust expansion of the White House intern program. Luckily Bill Clinton is going to be in charge of the process of vetting all of them. It will be a long, VERY hard process, but Bill will grasp it firmly with both hands.
|Luckily Bill has an endless supply of cigars.|
Again, I've never seen a coherent argument as to why Donald Trump is worse than Hillary Clinton. If any #NeverTrumpers know one I'm all ears.