Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Twits Hate Trump - Trump Peaks

Trigger Warning:
It ain't easy being Trump...
It's no secret that Donald Trump has had one hell of a rough time.  His campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski has been charged with assault, and he's lost both the Wisconsin AND Colorado primaries to arch-rival Ted Cruz.  It just goes to show that it isn't easy being Donald Trump.

The big question on everyone's mind, though, is how have all of these upsets affected public opinion of the Donald?  Do people hate Donald Trump more or less than they did a few weeks ago?  For the answer to those questions we turn to the best scientific arbiter of public opinion...Twitter.
Well, it's official.  I'm never sleeping again.
Apparently the continuum of hatred runs from the child of two of the most hated pop culture icons in the country, to one of the most hated Republicans in the country.  Who knew?
OMG THAT TOTAL BITCH!  I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THAT!  THAT IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING ANYONE HAS EVER DONE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!

One question, though.  Who the hell is Payton?
Michael here wears mostly American Eagle.  Hate to tell you, Michael, but that's one of the criteria for being known as an official douchebag.

I bet you have a man-bun.
And a beard.  Just like this guy.  Douche.
Translation: I know next to nothing about politics.  I know absolutely nothing about how economics works.  All I know is my friends love Bernie, and Bernie will give me free stuff. 

Feel the Bern, baby!
You know who else hates McDonald's?  Communists.  Dirty, filthy communists.
Like these guys.  I bet they hate Big Macs and America.
What the hell is "media takeout?"  Have you called up your local news station, ordered some takeout food, and found it lacking?
All right, fair enough.  I don't think there's anyone that could be more hated than this guy...

I wish I could say there were more hate tweets out there.  Surprisingly enough, though, it's pretty sparse out there at the moment.  Perhaps Twitter has reached peak Donald Trump hate.  The case could be made that the twits have spent so much energy hating Donald Trump that they just don't feel it anymore.  It's also possible that the disasters in Colorado and Wisconsin really DID have an effect on the leftist twits.  Maybe they just don't see Donald Trump as the same kind of threat that they once did.

Whatever the case I really hope we haven't reached "peak Trump."   Twitter will become a much less interesting place if that's the case.
Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname