Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Twitter Searches for a #TrumpUniversityMascot - NSFW

Trigger Warning:
Reading this post may cost you $35,000...
Previous Post: All Hitler, All the Time

As I sit here this evening enjoying my dinner of store brand chicken nuggets and water (thanks Obama!) the twits on Twitter are furiously searching for a mascot for Trump University.  In case you forgot, Trump University was an online education company that offered courses in subjects such as real estate, entrepreneurship, and wealth management.  Donald Trump is still currently embroiled in three lawsuits in which the plaintiffs allege they were defrauded by Trump University.

The twits' furious search managed to send #TrumpUniversityMascot trending Tuesday evening.  Twits from the Left as well as the #NeverTrump crowd on the right posted pictures and ideas for said mascot.  Some of the ideas were mildly amusing, while others were downright scary as hell, ie. the gentleman who submitted a picture of his wedding tackle (no I'm not posting it, don't ask).  Let's take a look at some of the...stranger suggestions out there.
Let's just go ahead and start this out on a high note.  Now you can honestly tell your friends you have seen a gigantic Bill Clinton groping the hell out of Lady Liberty.
The resemblance is uncanny.  On a related note, I'm going to be seeing this pic in my nightmares tonight.
Chris Christie looks good in that pic.  That weight loss surgery has really worked wonders for him.
You know what?
Not even a little.
I see what you did there...
Holy crap!  I actually found a POSITIVE Trump mascot buried in all of this mess.
Wow, TWO positive Trump posts.
This is just one of many penis-themed Trump University Mascots.  Seriously there are SO freaking many of them...
Is...is that a shirt, or hair?
God dammit.  I thought we were going to get through at least ONE evening without someone implying Donald Trump is the freaking anti-Christ.  This is why we can't have nice things people.
All right this is absolutely the last "Trump is a penis" tweet that I'm posting.  Ever.  If y'all want more y'all can just dig them up on your own.
 Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most interesting thing I learned: Twitter is obsessed with the male anatomy. The things I've seen cannot be unseen...

      Delete

Disqus Shortname