Twits Hate Trump - One Hour Trump

 Trigger Warning:
Terrorists agree they'd never use this man in a video...unless Hillary Clinton said so.
Check out my last Donald Trump post, Twits Hate Trump - Trump Lives

Everyone on the planet by now has heard that Donald Trump is inadvertently starring in his very own terrorism recruiting video.  If you haven't heard about it, it's probably because you've been living under a rock.  The media went to great lengths to make sure everyone knew there was a video of Donald Trump that surfaced.

I have my own doubts about the legitimacy of this terrorist recruiting video.  Especially since it was released barely two weeks after Hillary Clinton said Donald Trump was being used as a recruiting tool by ISIS.  Even still, it seemed like a good time to plumb the depths of Twitter for some more Donald Trump hate tweets.
Hmm, I think "Corporate News" might be code for Fox News.  I just have that feeling.
I'm almost tempted to tell him he's wrong just so I can see what his 100 reasons are.  
I don't even know what that means.  Was Donald Trump eating a twinkie that he then dropped between a bible and a quran?  
 Shh!  No one tell him that the KKK was started by Democrats!
Aww, but we love you!  Give us a hug!
Well, Donald Trump definitely isn't winning the under-18 demographic.  Probably because they can't vote.
She does know Donald Trump hasn't actually won anything yet, right?
Translation: I don't hate Republicans, but I don't like every single one of them.
So...you're going to hate everyone EXCEPT Donald Trump?
Actually no he can't.  See that's the great thing about America.  We have this little piece of paper called the Constitution, and written on that piece of paper is a paragraph that lets you say pretty much whatever you want.  That means you can't arrest people who disagree with you, no matter how much you might want to.
That's exactly the argument that Hillary Clinton and literally every other liberal is making.  Terrorists didn't hate us before Donald Trump came along.  The world would be such a better place if Donald Trump didn't exist.  It sounds REALLY freaking ridiculous, but that's exactly what they're saying.

There's definitely no shortage of hate for Donald Trump on Twitter.  The al Shabaab video has apparently indeed served to exacerbate Donald Trump hate-at least from liberals.  Will that hate translate into falling poll numbers this time?  I wouldn't bet on it.

Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page. 

Comments

Popular Posts