Twits Hate Trump - Trump Lives

Trigger Warning:
I'm here to kick Hillary's ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Donald Trump ignited controversy last week when he stated that Hillary Clinton got "schlonged" in the 2008 primary race.  Of course the Internet, the media, and Hillary immediately responded with cries of "ERMAHGER, SEXISM!"
Ermahgerd, sexism!
Of course it turned out that the term "schlonged" had been used in exactly the way Donald Trump had used it.  The media just decided by and large to ignore that little factoid, but for the most part the controversy fizzled out within a few days.  I took to Twitter to find out if the twits' hatred of Donald Trump had increased exponentially with the whole "Schlongedgate" thing.  Turns out, they didn't really mind it all that much.  

This time, though, has to be different.  This time I'm delving deeper into Twitter than I ever have in search of some raw, uncensored Donald Trump hate.  Let's see what we find.
Shh!  No one tell him Islam is a religion, not a race!
Donald Trump LITERALLY has a plan to exterminate Jews?  LITERALLY?  I must have missed that part of, you know, ANY of his campaign rallies.  Would someone be so kind as to provide a link in the comments to Donald Trump's "Final Solution?"
Leave Britney alone!
 Also, what? 
Oh come on, you're not even trying there.  You're supposed to have something CLEVER like a vine or a picture or a gif.
You hate Donald Trump so...you mace yourself?  Pretty sure that's mace.
If only he were a suave rapist like, say, Bill Clinton.

I think I'll leave you with one more tweet.  It's not a hate tweet, but it does sum up the "I Hate Donald Trump" mentality quite nicely.
On point.  I doubt half these people could tell you why exactly they hate Donald Trump.  You'd probably get something like "He's racist/sexist/homophobic/etc" whenever you asked.

Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page. 

Comments

Popular Posts