Twits Hate Trump 3 - Live Free or Trump Hard

Trigger Warning:
Yippee-ki-yay, mother-Trumper.
Donald Trump's campaign is going like gangbusters apparently.  Monmouth University released a national poll of Republican and Republican-leaning voters a few days ago that showed Donald Trump at 41% nationally.  It's too early to see if Wednesday's debate had any impact, but most of what I've seen indicates that Donald Trump had a decent night.

With all that's gone on in the last few days, I thought it was high time for a third installment of Twits Hate Trump.  If you've read Twits Hate Trump, and Twits Hate Trump 2 - The Trumpening, you know that this is the series where I troll Twitter and collect some juicy hate tweets about Donald Trump.  This is almost always good for a few cheap laughs, so without further ado let's head to Twitter to see what the twits are tweeting.
You know someone fucking hates you when they lose the ability to spell "fucking" and add 50 extra letters.
Oh come on, seriously?  Who the hell can hate a dog?  Dogs are freaking awesome!
Only assholes and liberals hate dogs...
  Ooh, a rare thought-provoking question in the sea of Donald Trump hate fantasies.  I'd wager probably less than 25% of the twits tweeting actually follow politics in any way.
  I guess Trump-hate is like Jello-there's always room for it.
 Incorrect.  You absolutely can say people hate Justin Bieber more than Donald Trump.  Canada needs to apologize for inflicting him upon us, and they need to do it, like, yesterday.
  Well screw you too, buddy!
 Right, because up until now we've been living in a fucking Candyland dream land.
So I guess this is a thing where you say you hate something, Donald Trump says he hates it, so then you automatically love it?  I don't know what the hell it is, but it's so fucking annoying.  Just one of the perils of delving into the moronic side of Twitter, I guess.
Two things here.  One, "speeching" is not a word that exists.  The correct word is "speaking," and I'm not even sure the phrase "hate speaking" is a thing.  In fact I'm pretty sure it isn't.  Second, finish your damn thought.  Don't leave us hanging!

Here's one more for the road, folks, and it's a doozy.
  If you're having dreams that Donald Trump is trying to molest you you're doing too many drugs.  Or not enough.  My point is you should probably seek some professional help.

Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page.

Comments

Popular Posts