Monday, December 14, 2015

Added a Donation Button Today

Trigger Warning:
Your donations can help feed this starving stock photo dog...well, not really
First of all I'd like to thank all of you readers out there.  It's been almost two months since I started this blog with a post about a nut job who thinks hard work is racist.  Since then Trigger Warning's audience has grown both here and on Twitter and Facebook.  It's been a wild ride, and none of it would have been possible without all of you people.
Calm down there, junior.
I started this blog with two goals in mind: first, call out the PC left on their utter and rank hypocrisy.  I believe I've done that fairly well, with the odd little jaunt down a few side roads.  My second goal, though, is to develop this blog into a force to be reckoned with.  I envision a community united behind the common goal of taking the fight directly to the forces of political correctness.  With your help we can, slowly but surely, bring our country back to the greatness that we all know and love.  There's just one problem; all of that takes money, and I'm just a dirt poor schmoe (or however you spell it).

That's where you folks come in.  By clicking on that donate button you'll be able to help make that dream possible.  I'd love to make some improvements to the site.  Maybe get some nice drapes, some decorative throw pillows, a custom URL or two.  Your donations can help make that happen.  You folks can help build a community that scares the hell out of lefties everywhere.

So click on that "donate" button if you like what you see here.  Toss a few bucks my way, and I'll use them to make this site great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname