Happy Thanksgiving!

Trigger Warning:
All turkeys may want to leave now...
 It's that magical time of year again.  That time where we all gather around the table with friends and family.  It's time to reflect on everything that we're thankful for.  We laugh, we cry, we share memories, and our hopes and dreams for the future.  Once we've gotten all of that out of the way, we stuff ourselves to bursting, crawl onto the couch, and pass out.

From myself, and all of us here at Trigger Warning (so...just me), I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.  Don't eat too much, though, Black Friday is just a few hours away!

And don't forget to save some turkey for me.
 Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page.

Comments

Popular Posts