Another Day, Another Star Wars: Episode 7 Trailer

Trigger Warning:
Only 21 days left!
Following on the heels of the last Episode 7 movie trailer, Disney has seen fit to give us yet another bit of Star Wars goodness.  This time we get to see more of the film's Big Bad Guy, Kylo Ren.  I have to say, it's freaking awesome, but then again I've said that about pretty much every Star Wars trailer.  Here it is:
I gotta say, Episode 7 is looking pretty bad ass.  I'm very excited for this movie, and I'm even more excited that Disney is planning to release one Star Wars movie per year until the end of time.  If anyone can breathe new life into an old franchise, it's Mickey Mouse.

Share your thoughts and comments below.  Or follow me on Twitter @trigwarnblog, or check out my Facebook page.

Comments

Popular Posts